Our human-rights due diligence expertise is focused on high-risk environments. We offer expert advice and assistance through three complementary and comprehensive services:
Design and implementation of corporate human-rights due-diligence approaches:
- Drafting human-rights policies;
- Incorporating human-rights and high-risk-environment expertise into risk-management systems;
- Conducting due diligence on business partners;
- Designing and setting up grievance mechanisms at corporate level;
- Participating in multi-stakeholder panels as high-risk-environment experts.
Grass-roots level engagement and mitigation action in High-Risk Environments:
- Human-Rights Impact Assessments (HRIAs) at country and/or site level;
- Stakeholder consultation and engagement;
- Facilitating dispute resolution;
- Implementing operational grievance mechanisms at country and/or site level;
- Implementing stakeholder engagement plans.
Capacity building through tailor-made trainings and seminars:
- For internal actors: senior management, legal counsel, auditors, purchasers, human resources managers, business unit managers, operational-level staff at country and/or site level, etc;
- For external stakeholders: suppliers, subcontractors, service providers, etc.